One of the most important things you can do for yourself
is to spend a little time on Meal Planning /Prep!
It will save you time in the long run...
We all have busy lives, so let me help you make the most of your time.
So your on this journey of life and many a trial and tribulation has taught you life patterns, some good some could be better, but learning all the same.
Here are some tips to help your 8 week transformation
Week one Detox: Starting point 101
- Grab your calander (in order to optimize you need to know the family schedule)
- what days are your busiest? Can you prep by chopping /precooking/ or even creating freezer meals to increase the speed at which meal to table time can be shortened?
- using the detox guide. Find it at http://corein8.com
|My Favorites go right to a recipe book I keep on my counter!|
- Include your family members- they will more likely eat what you make if they helped choose it!
- When you CREATE your shopping list,
- check recipes for ingredients that you may already have in your pantry.
- look at your local flyers-what is on sale?
- what is in season in your area?
- What are you goto meals, can you adapt them?
- Try new things
- Choose your shopping day- know your local supermarkets, when are produced shipped and stocked? When is the produce the freshest?
ADVANTAGES TO MEAL PLANNING:
- Stay on budget
- Eat healthier
- Save time and gas ( no going to the grocery store everyday)
- No last minute fast food or cravings -You know what and when your eating Next!