Thursday, May 23, 2019

Insanity...

It has been said that 
The definition of insanity is to do something over and over
 expecting a different result...

How many days do we spend wasting 
our time doing that same things over and over? 
Granted there are many things of this life hat need to be done repeatedly to carry forward. 
For example laundry, food prep, sleep, make your bed and the list could go on. 
We often do these things to show discipline, responsibility  and commitment. 

Some days do you feel like your going in circles? Weeks go by of doing the same thing, this is the insanity of a mother. All whining aside, I am grateful for the family I have. They are amazing and have superpowers unlimited!

Time has gone by so fast, again another thing I seem to say lot as I repeat stages in my documented life. So here is to yet another post of promising to continue and improve my life documentation.

Here's to starting again and we will see if I improve this time and past Insanity!