Thursday, February 19, 2015

Speed Bump

Welcome to Thriving Thursdays, not quit sure how we missed our Tuesday tip and Our workout wednesdays? Who  am I kidding , I know how... The days got filled with crapy sick children, workouts and all things unrelated.

Back on track...

In order to thrive we must fuel our bodies with the good stuff!
So here are a few of the recipes I have managed to butcher over the last few weeks of the ignite phase. Working on getting that body back I once remember before children ( love them to bits and wouldn't change it for the world) ruined my once attractive girly figure!



Sweet potato salad and lime cilantro chicken

core protein oatmeal with berries

Lean steak with cauliflower / sweet potato mashed

Quinoa patties and Sesame honey chicken




Seasoned Talapia with sprouted brown rice and broccoli
2x stuffed sweet potato and roasted chicken with salad


Thrive on friends!


No comments: