Sunday, July 29, 2012

Some times there are things that come along that change your life

Sometimes in life there are things / events that change your life forever. Many times we overlook the regularity of them. Telling those that ask " how are you doing?" that not much has changed. And for the most part this may be true, but when was the last time you felt like the normal was truly remarkable...
Over the past few weeks we have been, let me correct that, Kevin has been working diligently on a new business venture. One that could take us to financial    freedom, award us with trips, cars and all other worldly things you can imagine.
But as he has worked ,I have realized a multitude  of things...
One - I have a truly amazing husband
Two- nothing in this life is ordinary
Three- time will change nothing if we do not use our time wisely
Four- character is developed
Five- surround yourself with those you want to be most like
I could go on endlessly, I will try and post my findings or should I say enlightenments on a regular basis.

Here are a few pics of our amazing trip to San Diego Ca.with MonaVie for a Leadership Summit. Truly Amazing people and company to be working with.





No comments: