Monday, August 17, 2015

The time is NOW!

Lets get this started!
So with all the great outlets and platforms out there, we are going to try some of them out.
So I welcome any one to join me :)
 We are doing a 8 week Transformation!

Follow me on Parascope and twitter @theNutthouse6
                       Facebook Michelle McNutt or Momyntm4life I'll be sharing both places
                       Instagram  theNutthouse6
                       and find all the fun things I'm following on Pinterest!

#ReForm your Nutrition

This week is detox:

Here are some tips to get you started




And Now we are need to Meal plan and go shopping!
Some recipes for this week included below or check out the Pinterest
 and follow my board 
Michelle McNutt 
Core in 8 Recipes-Detox



For  product information please contact me at 
by email : momyntm4life@outlook.com




No comments: